Last edited by: admin - 25-01-2021, 18:37
Reason: Mod Updated to v2.3
Download mod Modified Peterbilt 389 + Interior v2.3 (1.39.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
A great addition added to the game Euro Truck Simulator 2 is Mod Modified Peterbilt 389 by Viper2 for ETS for 1.39.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other fashion from the category Trucks for Euro Truck Simulator 2 or go to the main section ETS mods.
Modified Peterbilt 389 - is an excellent model that has long enjoyed stable popularity among ETS2. The truck for the ETS 2 Peterbilt 379 final has everything you need for a comfortable journey. The mod has a large arsenal of accessories, there is a large number of tuning, both external and internal. An important subject can be called a selection of engines, because on your steel horse you can buy a powerful 800 hp engine. and this should be enough for you to transport the heaviest and oversized cargo.
Features Peterbilt 389:
- independent truck model
- hiqh quality 3D model
- hiqh quality detailed exterior
- hiqh quality detailed interior
- the model has own interior
- the model has own sound
- the model has own wheels
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat1 cabin
- the choice of chassis
- the choice of power engine
- the choice of transmission, gearbox
- the choice of cabins
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body / metallic paints
- correct position of the Peterbilt logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals;
- The correct position of the player
– interior accesories configuration
– There are external tuning
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy from Peterbilt dealer
Changes in v2.3:
- updated engine sounds to newest kriechbaum sounds - updated truck info screen to use scs 389 files - added rised fifthwheel for lower chassis - added support for Cabin Accessories DLC - fixed bugs
Changes in v2.2.4: - Correction and update to the current version. - updated cat c15 sound
Changes in v2.2.3: - fixed missing files - updated for ets2 1.35 - added dx11 support
Changes in v2.1: fixed truck width and all needed parts ( fender, bumper, mudflap hanger) rearranged all headlight models added new 389 style headlights added few headlight accessories added new fender bars/blinker bars added new steps (379 classic style, 389 style with dpf box) added new mirrors ( door mounted 379 style) added external 379 style interior added round door window when select 379 style interior changed the truck paint material and all painted parts added new bumpers added new LED lights fixed the cab models ( fixed normals, removed double vertics, done proper edge spliting) changed front bumper variants added paint window trim added new type of antennas (now selectable) added new variants of DEF tank combo (painted and short variant) added steps as tank accessory rewritten all addon hookups ( should now don't conflict with other mods) added new exhausts added light slots to some sun visors added new cabin racks (models by bansheewoj) added new deeper sidebar added retro roof wing for daycabs and flattop sleeper added support for heavy haul dlc front banner and flags updated engine sounds with new ones from kriechbaum updated engines with torque curves took out the classic engines ( will be a separate addon mod, to remove the clutter in the engine selection of the main truck) fixed some engine specs fixed some bugs added some new bugs ;P Info for all skin maker: i changed the unit name from "peterbilt.389" to "peterbilt.389v2" sure that you change that in your skin definition !!