Realistic Graphics Mod v2.3.0 by Frkn64 (1.32.x) for ETS2
Author: admin | Date: 8-11-2018, 00:21 | Views: 463 | Comments: 0
Category - ETS 2 other mods
Version Game - 1.32.x
Credits: - Frkn64
Description about « Realistic Graphics Mod v2.3.0 by Frkn64 (1.32.x) for ETS2: »
Realistic Graphics Mod v2.3.0 by Frkn64 (1.32.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
A great addition added to the game American Truck Simulator is Realistic Graphics Mod by Frkn64 for 1.32.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other fashion from the category Other mods for American Truck Simulator or go to the main section ATS mods.
- 72 Realistic skybox textures in 4K quality
- Realistic shadows of the clouds
- Realistic in-game coloring
- Realistic light flares & reflection effects
- Realistic road textures in 2K quality
- Realistic terrain textures
- Realistic rain & thunder sounds
- Realistic raindrop effects
- Improved climates
*This mod increases frame rate.(Confirmed by many users.)
*Some skybox textures was made by SGate.
New version 2.3.0 released:
- Fixed the problem that the sky is darkening during the sunrise.
- Improved visual of the sun.
- Improved vehicle reflections.
- Improved graphical colors.
- Reduced darkness level of nights.
- Added specular reflection effect to all light sources.
- Added missing reflection effects of some lights.
- Improved light reflection ranges.
- Re-adjusted size of light flares.
- Re-adjusted visibility distances of light flares.
- Improved warning lights of emergency vehicles(Police, ambulance etc.).
Changes in v2.2:
– Now compatible with update 1.32!
– Improved skybox textures.
– Fixed pixelated sky textures appearing in some places.
– Fixed problems that cause low frame rate.
– Increased sun brightness and yellow sun color shifted to white.
[Known bugs] – I’m looking for a way to fix these issues. I’ll fix them as soon as possible.
– Sometimes the sky becomes black during sunrise.
– Sometimes vehicle shadows start flickering.
Tips for users:Tip 1: For more vibrant in-game colours, turn on the "Color Correction" option in the graphic settings.Tip 2: To disable in-game bloom effect, turn off the "High Dynamic Range" option in the graphic settings.Tip 3: For high quality skybox and road textures, set "Texture quality: High" in the graphic settings.
Tested on game version 1.32.x