PJ Indo Map v2.65 for Ets2 (1.35.x)
Author: Tacsi68 | Date: 14-06-2019, 20:55 | Views: 581 | Comments: 0
Category - ETS 2 maps
Version Game - 1.35.x
Credits: - Septian_MR
Description about « PJ Indo Map v2.65 for Ets2 (1.35.x): »
PJ Indo Map v2.65 (1.35.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
New Changelogs in v2.65:
- Compatible for Euro Truck Simulator 2 patch 1.35 and above
- Improved coastal roads in Southern Island (from Hajisari to Pradasari)
- Improved several Bus Stations in Northern Island
- Added new Tollgate prefabs for Northern Island
- Added a lot of new assets and models into the map with some improvemets
- Fixed some bugs
PJ Indo Map is increasingly recognized and slowly liked by many players.
It brings better quality and compatible with almost all of Ets2 add-on maps.
Although I realize this is not a full representation of the real life of Indonesia.
This is one of the add-on maps that do not require all DLCs.
I want this map can be played by everyone, even they who do not have any DLC yet.
In addition, there is rarely a fantasy map add-on which has a good quality.
This mod is made in such a way with lighter performance or graphics as much as possible.
I also hope that this mod will continue to be better quality.
More information look at the readme.
Enjoy! I hope you like this map. Thank you.
- Not require all DLC’s (Going East, Scandinavia, Vive la France, and Italia).
So everyone who don’t have all of those DLCs can play this map.
- This is not fully representing real life of Indonesia, just for fun.
- This mod can be complement/combined with other add-on maps
- I hope there are no more errors or bugs in this map.
Special thanks to:
Euro Truck Simulator 2, all mods inspiring me, all of comments & suggestions, and more.
- Download by choosing one link available based on your ETS2 current version.
- Open PJ Map v2.65 [versi_ETS2].7z. (no password)
- Make sure all files (one .scs file and Readme) are available.
Otherwise, there are missing parts or corrupted.
Try to re-download the mod.
- Extract “Panbase v2.65.scs” as usual in the folder “/Document/Euro Truck Simulator2/mod/”.
Otherwise, there are missing parts or corrupted. Try to re-download the mod.
- Open the game, edit mod manager on your profile as usual. And finnaly ready to play.
Tested on game version 1.35.x