Download mod Community Script Hook V .NET v3.0.2 for GTA 5 | Grand Theft Auto V game.
Community Script Hook V .NET is an ASI plugin, which allows running scripts written in any .NET language ingame. It's full source code is hosted on Github (Changelog). Development is community-driven and open to everybody, so contributions are warmly welcomed.
Press the "Insert" key to reload scripts. This key can be changed in the accompanying INI file.
Developers can use the NuGet package available at nuget.org.
- Fixed "//0" being added to INI value when saving script settings
- Fixed keyboard state not updating correctly when pressing modifier keys (like Ctrl or Shift)
- Fixed scripts that were installed to subdirectories of "scripts" not loading
This should never have worked, but did in v2 because of an oversight. Unfortunately some scripts rely on this, so enabling that behavior again.
Improved performance of the loader and native calls
Fixed memory offsets that were changed in 1.0.1604.0
Fixed some methods such as UI.Notify not showing entire texts when texts contains any non-ASCII characters and the lengths in UTF-8 are more than 99 bytes
Fixed Native.Function.Call throwing a NullReferenceException when the method calls from a thread other than the main thread of script and nativeCall fails. Now the method throws InvalidOperationException in that situation.
Extended the acceptable range of Vehicle.HighGear in 1.0.1604.0 to between 0 and 10 (inclusive), since the maximum supported vehicle gear is changed to 10 in 1.0.1604.0.
Updated enums with ped, vehicle hashes, weapons, and weapon components
Updated BlipColor and BlipSprite to add missing enums
Fixed the StrangersAndFreaks and ArmoredTruck values of BlipSprite
Added summaries to some enums in BlipColor and BlipSprite (most of them are wrongly named)
Updated GameVersion enum to contain newer versions
- Install both the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 (or higher, so skip this on Windows 10) and the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package for Visual Studio 2013 (x64).
- Download and install the latest Script Hook V.
- Download Community Script Hook V .NET and copy both the ScriptHookVDotNet.asi and ScriptHookVDotNet2.dll files into your game directory.
Tested on game version v.1180.1