Author: admin | Date: 8-11-2019, 08:20 | Views: 80 | Comments: 0
Description about Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.6 Edit by Harven (1.36.x) for ATS:
Download mod american truck Freightliner FLB + Interior v2.0.6 Edit by Harven (1.36.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
A great addition added to the game American Truck Simulator is Truck Freightliner FLB + Interior Edit by Harven for 1.36.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other fashion from the category Trucks for American Truck Simulator or go to the main section ATS mods.
Freightliner Trucks is a manufacturer of heavy duty trucks, chassis and semi-trailer trucks in the United States. The company was founded as Freightliner LLC in 1942 and is now a division of Daimler Trucks North America, a subsidiary of Daimler AG.
Features truck Freightliner FLB:
- independent truck model
- High quality 3D model
- High quality detailed exterior
- High quality detailed interior
- passangers seats
- the model has own interior
- the model has own sound
- the model has own wheels
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- animation parts on interior
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body / metallic paint / skins
- the choice of chassis
- the choice of transmission, gearbox
- the choice of power engine
- correct position of the Freightliner logo
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
- The correct position of the player
- Tuning and accesories present
– interior accesories configuration
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy from Kenworth dealer
Changes in v2.0.6:
- Compatibility update for game version 1.36
- Truck: Harven, Solaris36, Sliipais, SCS Software, odd_fellow, ventyres, vitalik062.
- Skin “ESO” by Harven’s Wife.
- Skins “Pure vintage” by Skiner.
- Skin “Terminator 2” by NZ_Truck_Modder.
- Interior stuff by: SiSL & JeyJey.
- Sounds by the Great Kriechbaum and odd_fellow.
(only small changes in comparison to previous version)
I also made separate mini-mods to support all available steering wheels (ATS)
and accessories (ETS2). If you own some of those DLC, just subscribe to appropriate mods and
place them above the truck file in the mod manager screen. In case of ETS2 there is also all-in-one
mod file which supports all available DLCs, so subscribe ro just this one file if you own them all.
Tested on game version 1.36.x