Category - ATS Maps
Version Game - 1.41.x
Credits: - Quaristice
• I-5 widened to 2x4 from San Diego to just north of Los Angeles (originally a mix of 2x2 and 2x3)
• I-5 narrowed to 2x2 from Sacramento to Redding (originally 2x3)
• I-10 widened to 2x4 from Los Angeles to Palm Springs (originally 2x3 and 2x2)
• US 101 widened to 2x4 in the Bay Area and near Los Angeles (originally 2x2 and 2x3 respectively)
• I-580 (the California one) widened to 2x4 from the I-5 junction to Richmond (originally 2x2)
• I-80 widened to 2x4 from Richmond to SR37 and 2x3 up to Sacramento (originally 2x2)
• CA-99 widened to 2x3 near Bakersfield and 2x4 in Bakersfield (originally 2x2)
• Some very minor signage changes, mostly getting rid of "Carlsbad" being posted everywhere.
• Areas near Los Angeles, the SF Bay area and Sacramento more "urbanized"
• Downtown Los Angeles remodeled.
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.