The SnowRunner developers released another patch for the public version of the game, which mainly contained fixes for the game's bugs. The developers have provided a list of updates for the public test server - patch 12.2. Anyone with a license can already try the current update.
Features Patch 12.2 for SnowRunner game:
- Fixed a bug where video settings were not saved after restarting the game
- Fixed slow gearbox stick movement when a player is trying to set it to reverse
- Various fixes for logging mechanics in co-op
- Crash fixes and optimizations
- Increased the amount of available memory for mods on consoles by at least 40%
- Fixed a bug where a false RAM restriction appeared when players tried to connect to the co-op host with mods activated
- Fixed a bug where a user received "Authentication notice” when selecting Mod browser after launching title without internet connection on Xbox
Full list of patches can be found here. The team is currently working hard on the next Phase of the Season Pass, which will bring new unique maps, missions, vehicles, and more!