- Increased Intensity of engine braking.
- Increased Retarder resistance factor.
- Decreased Flywheel resistance factor. (RPM loss)
- Adjusted when using clutch manual / automatic gearbox is taking off / changing gear.
- Increased torque converter-based transmissions.
- Increased relative magnitude of flywheel inertia
- Decreased transmissions inertia relative to the flywheel
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.