Download mod Appearance Menu Mod v1.5.5 for Cyberpunk 2077 game.
Appearance Menu - lets you change and save the main NPC's clothes by picking presets from a list. It also includes a Cycle Appearance button that lets you change the appearance of any NPC randomly. With version 1.5.5 you can now spawn NPC companions and military vehicles, as well as select appearances for all player vehicles and many of the random vehicles as well. Not only that, but you now have the ability to makes your companions hostile, so you can spawn your own boss fights whenever you like!
Changes in v1.5.5:
- For 1.5.5 we have added the ability to make spawned NPCs hostile!
- Now you can spawn in a boss fight when required! Just what you need while you're waiting a day for that call!
- We have updated the despawning system, so now the NPCs will despawn without having to look away.
- We have also added an Experimental/Fun Stuff setting. This will enable you to spawn AVs and other otherwise unavailable vehicles from the main story, as well as the ability to spawn the vehicularly-explosive version of Sandra Dorsett. Use at your own risk. Translated: This setting WILL KILL YOU at some stage!
- We have also made some quality of life improvements such as saving all user settings to file and changing the menu to darken the NPC buttons when the spawn limit is reached.
- Finally, we have included bug fixes for the pathing bug and the inactive button bugs.
- As always we have also added a number of additional NPCs, including almost all of the community requested ones to date.
Tested on game version v1.10