Reason: Mod Updated to v2.2
- Default replacement arms are now included in the All-In-One mod.
- Every arm mod now has a thin version that comes in a separate download, All-In-One Thin Arms.
- Every arm mod are now separated in to left and right arms.
- All files in the All-In-One mods, except skins and blades, are optional and can be used separately. All arms require that you have a matching skin (Male or Female, Right or Left arm), and the MantisBlade mods requires the main Mantis files.
- Skin Library has been updated and requires latest mod version. You can now have different skins on right and left arms.
- Blade Library has been updated. You can now have different Mantis blades on right and left arms.
- Claw Blades have been temporarily removed from Blade Library as they didn't cooperate. Should return later.
- An optional mod, Miscellaneous Arms, has been added. It has several non-Arasaka options for arms. All arms have disabled shadows to prevent double arm shadows. Gorilla arms have a few options with nails. Mantis arms have a few options for clean arms that do not open, to be used with the Blade Library files.
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.