Download mod True Storms - Wasteland Edition v1.4.1 for Fallout 4 game.
True Storms - is a complete overhaul of the storm system in Fallout 4, including new unique weather, sound effects, particle effects, textures, intense visuals, fogs, dust storms, hazardous radiation rains and radiation from rain, and much more ... Mod made with FO4Edit, NifSkope, Gibbed's FO4 Tools, Photoshop, Cubase / Wavelab, Wacom, and a lot of time and love. Please read the FAQ at the bottom of the article for information on any known quirks.
Features True Storms:
- v1.4 features a lot of new additions and changes, please see the CHANGELOG for full details!
- Far Harbor add-on now available in v1.4!
- NMM installer for easier selection of options (requires Nexus Mod Manager)
- In-game configuration Holotape to turn all features on and off, plus weather control holotape
- Sneak buffs for player and companions during storms
- New weather types including radiation rain, heavy dust storms, heavy fogs, heavy/light rain, and more
- Intense visuals during rainstorms -- new distant fork and sheet lightning effects in the sky.
- All-new heavy rain/dust textures, materials, visual effects, and particle geometry for truly heavy storms.
- 20 all-new intense thunder sounds, and a new method for much more unpredictable/random playback and lightning strikes.
- New interior sounds for all weathers: wind, rain, radstorm, and thunder sounds for all rain types, but only inside locations where it makes sense.
- Volume slider for new thunder and rain sounds to give you more control.
- Fully configurable chance for Feral Ghoul attacks during radiation storms! (please see video for details)
Changes in v1.4.1:
- No actual changes, just fixed version mismatch with optional files that was messing with mod managers.
Tested on game version v1.10.163+