Reason: Mod Updated to v1.3
Download script Universal Autoload v1.3 By loki_79 for FS22 | Farming Simulator 22 game.
Universal Autoload - autoloading specialisation for flatbed trailers. This automatically modifies the actual base game trailers, and will be applied to any new or existing trailers on your farm. Please see the README file for instructions on adding to your own mod trailers or pallets.
Features Universal Autoload:
- Loads any compatible pallet/container types (see list below)
- Installed automatically on any compatible trailers (see list below)
- Load and Unload by selected material or container type
- Can also restrict loading to full pallets only
- Select 'ALL' to load mixed types in sequence
- Mixed pallets are loaded in size order for best packing efficiency
- Can interact with trailers when player is on foot (even when not attached to a vehicle)
Changes in v1.3:
- Configured to support Platinum DLC
- Able to load lumber onto supported forestry vehicles
- Support for the new shipping containers
- Correctly handles the extendable "Schwarzmüller Low Loader 3A"
- Support for "Pumps and Hoses" DLC
- Support for bale collection mode in CoursePlay
Tested on game version v1.8.x
- Fixed a game breaking issue when pallets were too tall to load
- Missed out a return from the getLoadPlace() function when messing with the shipping containers yesterday, so trailer was stuck in an infinite loop trying to load a pallet that did not fit in the available load height.
Changes in v1.2:
- Added a bale collection mode
- Added an option for rear loading/unloading only
- Added support for autoloading pallets onto the train (vehicle carriage only)
- Added an icon in the shop configuration page to show when autoload is active
- Added global option "manualLoadingOnly" for a less cheaty "autoload light" option
- Added global option to charge per pallet loaded, e.g.: pricePerPallet="10"
- Added disableAutoStrap option (global or per vehicle)
- Added no loading if covered/uncovered options (for trailers with covers)
- Added multiple loading zones (step decks can now load to both areas)
- Added loading of objects by hand (small objects or super-stength)
- Added new console commands (see readme file for more details)
- Implemented function to correctly remove event listeners (credit to GtX)
Changes in v1.1:
- Added different stacking heights for bales and pallets
- Pallets stack to different heights based on mass (to improve weight distribution)
- Improved manual loading and unloading with a forklift
- Manual side loading added to KRONE and low loader trailers
- Added Box Trailer vehicle type
Share / Download mod «Universal Autoload v1.3 By loki_79 for FS22»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.