DDC (Draw Distance Changer) – a tool dedicated to the configuration of the draw distance of objects.
- Extract the content of “Draw-Distance-Changer.7z“ archive into a new folder. ATTENTION : PATH TO THE FOLDER AND FOLDER NAME MUST NOT CONTAIN ANY SPACE CHARACTER!
- Open “DistanceSettings.ini” with Notepad, configure the distances and save this file.
- Copy “NMSARC.CE8DDE7C.pak” from your PCBANKS game folder into the folder you extracted the tool “NMS_DDC.exe” in.
- Run “NMS_DDC.exe” and choose “1” to patch the file with your new draw distance. A backup will be created automatically from which you can recover later by choosing “0”.
- Copy and replace the now patched “NMSARC.CE8DDE7C.pak” back into your PCBANKS game folder.
//For unpacked version of the game
If you are using the unpacked version of the game, than you can change the DoNotClearTempData option in the configuration file to 1. That allows you to NOT delete the temporal files. In the temporal folder NMSARC_CE8DDE7C_EXTRACTED you will find already finished files for ingame usage. BUT! one more but, that variant currently does not have backup files!
Share / Download mod «Draw Distance Changer v1.0 for No Mans Sky»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.