Description about Enhanced Vegetation v3.0 by slavsan93 (v1.32.x):
Enhanced Vegetation v3.0 by slavsan93 (v1.31.x) for American Truck Simulator game.
This mod replaces textures for vegetation around the map of ATS.
If you like taking cool pictures and want to take a fresh look at the world of ATS,
then this mod is for you! All vegetation textures have been sharpened and saturated, plus a new texture for a tree model.
FYI: the screenshots for this mod have been taken without graphics mods, brightness set on 40% and Color Correction turned on.
Alongside with my other mods: New Mountain Textures, Realistic Roads and New Mexico Mountain Textures.
I really recommend you use all of the mentioned mods together for the best experience ;)
New changes in version 3.0:
– Reworked all new vegetation textures (contrast and saturation tweaking, sharpening)
– Reworked vegetation textures in Oregon (contrast and saturation tweaking, sharpening)
– Some older textures have been corrected (e.g. pine tree isn’t too dark anymore)
In previous versions:
– Re-touched vegetation for New Mexico
– Tweaked some other textures for trees and grass
– Spruces are a little brighter
– Some desert grass is desaturated
– New textures for water and ocean waves
– New texture for a tree model most commonly used around the game world (ash tree textures)
– All vegetation textures have been sharpened, saturated and color corrected for a more realistic look
– Spruces in the forests now have a little darker tone
– Saguaro Cactus has been brightened
– Cypress Arizona tree now has a little dark blue-ish tone
– Palo Verde tree now has a bright green tone
– Some desert grass has been paled a little
Compatible with New Mexico DLC (or any other DLC)
Works with map mods.
Tested in Ats 1.29, 1.30 1.31 and 1.32 game versions