Description about Ben’s Easy Modding For Ats and Ets2 games v188.8.131.52.:
Ben’s Easy Modding For Ats and Ets2 games v184.108.40.206
New version 220.127.116.11 (2019/03/20):
- Minor improvements and bug fixes
- Cleaned the game chooser window
- The source files will now be retrieved from BEM's web site.
This will allow me to update them without having to make a new release
- Increased the size of your company logo when placed in the middle of a trailer
- Increased the minimum image size required for the company logo
- Added the possibility to add your company logo to the a.i. trailers
- Cancelling when packing Company Logo and Drivers mods will now cancel soon after you click the 'Cancel' button
- Added a tool to find mod files conflicts
- You can now extract specific files from SCS's base files in the SCS Files Manager
I have made mods for my father (who plays ATS every day) and made a couple of programs to
accelerate making these mods. Now I would like to present to you: Ben’s Easy Modding (BEM) for Windows.
It’s a program that I have created to help almost everyone make mods for ATS & ETS2.
It’s totally free and you can use it whether you know very little about making mods or are a modder yourself.
Here are some of the features:
- Create a company logo paint job for all the trucks;
- Add your photo as a driver and modify the drivers’ photos and names;
- Place the route adviser where you want;
- Create a new profile that starts with a custom amount of money at a custom level;
- Copy the settings of a profile to another;
- View the UVs of a model;
- View a 3d model (view images on the model if you want);
- Extract the SCS base files and convert the models;
- Convert image files to and from dds.
I would like to invite you to try BEM by download it from: https://benseasymodding.com
I would recommend watching the video tutorials on BEM’s website before using BEM to get you started quickly.
Let know what you think (the good & the bad). I already have a lot of things that
I would like to add to BEM but I am open to suggestions. I hope that you will enjoy using it!
I will keep this thread updated with the latest news.
If you wish you can support this project by making a donation here: https://benseasymodding.com/php/donate.php
Bug reports: Send me an email with a description of the problem (my email is on BEM's website)
- Add engine & transmission modding (will possibly eventually be added)
- Possibility to name the model parts in the model viewer (will possibly eventually be added)
- Have the possibility to save DDS files in formats other than DXT5 (will possibly eventually be added)
- Edit tobj files data (Available in update 18.104.22.168)