Description about Enhanced Vegetation v3.2 by slavsan93 (v1.34.x) for ATS:
Mod Enhanced Vegetation v3.2 by slavsan93 (v1.34.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
A great addition added to the game American Truck Simulator is Enhanced Vegetation by slavsan93 for 1.34.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other fashion from the category Other mods for American Truck Simulator or go to the main section ATS mods.
This mod replaces textures for vegetation around the map of ATS.
If you like taking cool pictures and want to take a fresh look at the world of ATS,
then this mod is for you! All vegetation textures have been sharpened and saturated, plus a new texture for a tree model.
FYI: the screenshots for this mod have been taken without graphics mods, brightness set on 40% and Color Correction turned on.
Alongside with my other mods:
New Mountain Textures, Realistic Roads and New Mexico Mountain Textures.I really recommend you use all of the mentioned mods together for the best experience ;)
New changes in version 3.2:
- Reworked a couple of new textures (contrast and saturation tweaking, sharpening)
- Tweaked color for common trees
- New realistic texture for Saguaro cactus
New changes in version 3.0:
– Reworked all new vegetation textures (contrast and saturation tweaking, sharpening)
– Reworked vegetation textures in Oregon (contrast and saturation tweaking, sharpening)
– Some older textures have been corrected (e.g. pine tree isn’t too dark anymore)
In previous versions:
– Re-touched vegetation for New Mexico
– Tweaked some other textures for trees and grass
– Spruces are a little brighter
– Some desert grass is desaturated
– New textures for water and ocean waves
– New texture for a tree model most commonly used around the game world (ash tree textures)
– All vegetation textures have been sharpened, saturated and color corrected for a more realistic look
– Spruces in the forests now have a little darker tone
– Saguaro Cactus has been brightened
– Cypress Arizona tree now has a little dark blue-ish tone
– Palo Verde tree now has a bright green tone
– Some desert grass has been paled a little
Compatible with New Mexico DLC (or any other DLC)
Works with map mods.
Tested on game version 1.34.x