Description about ze_crazykart_b5 Map v1.0 for CSGO:
Download mod ze_crazykart_b5 Map v1.0 for CSGO game.
A great addition added to the game Counter Strike-Global Offensive game is ze_crazykart_b5 Map, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other maps from the category GS:GO maps or go to the main section CS:GO mods.
The map contains:
> 64 driveable karts that explode after taking too much damage.
> 18 kart-based items.
> 11 unique stages to play.
> 3 gamemodes (race, battle and star royale).
> a scoring system which rewards certain actions (and punishes cheating).
> a dynamic scoreboard for the top-15 players.
> a voting system where the top scoreboard players gets extra influence.
> randomized world-spawn for mushrooms and stars.
> a dynamic kart-speed system that stacks properly with certain events.
Changes in B5:
- added F-zero mode (no items, new vehicles/sounds/music, faster speed, changed logic)
- added stage 8 (rainbow road)
- added stage 9 (mute city - Fzero)
- added stage 10 (big blue - Fzero)
- added stage 11 (fire field - Fzero)
- added blue shell item (which targets the first-place player, CAN in some cases be inaccurate)
- added repair item (spawned randomly in the world)
- added a counter/cooldown for spamming the kart jump (punishing bhoppers trying to gain more speed)
- added anti-grief/camping system, you can no longer stay in a single spot for a longer period of time
- added chat command, type !boom in order to spawn an explosion on yourself to hurt nearby karts (only works for non-karters during race+battle)
- added an external (optional) .nut file which server managers can use to configure certain things to their liking (check "config.nut" in the .zip download)
- updated the information to match what the map currently has
- ents are cleaned up better now
- tweaked some materials that caused lag
- increased keepupright strength to flip you upright
- tweaked/fixed stage voting system
- fixed issue where there are two server+clientcommands in the map
- fixed !vipsound which wasn't working
- random world-spawned items spawn in more often now
- the top5 players are now allowed to use the !kartcolor chat command (only top3 was allowed before)
- optimized some script calls
- increased kart health heavilt (race only), from 100hp to 200hp, which should let more players stay in the game for longer
- during star royale, when there's 7 or less karts left it will now spawn bob-ombs randomly
- fixed a few script variables/printouts
- stage 1 - optimized/removed a displacement which could cause lag
- stage 4 - added a walkable bridge over the first jump (so non-kart players can run over it)
- fixed spawn-killer
- converted the func_physbox to prop_physics_override, should reduce issues where you can melt into the ground
- fixed GetOff method when the kart breaks, you should not get stuck in the wall anymore (if hugging it when the kart breaks)
- updated/fixed patrons
If you're outside the spawn + your kart, you can be hurt/infected by other players.
If you kill/infect another player you get extra score.
WASD = drive.
Left mouse = use item/honk if none held (or F-zero boost).
Right mouse = makes the kart jump slightly.