Description about SCS Schwarzmuller Reworked Trailer [1.31.x]:
SCS Schwarzmuller Reworked Trailer for Euro Truck Simulator 2
- There are two versions (both are standalone and doesn't replace default Schwarzmuller).
First with Daf logos and second with Scania logos.
- New wheels from Bora are used.
- Added decorative white element to fenders
- Added mudflap (with Stiholt and DAF logo)
- Replaced "fake" Joust logo by SCS to real JOST logo.
- Replaced "fake" logos on reefer to real "Carrier" and "Maxima"
- Added "Schwarzmuller" logos on sides.
- Added "FRC" logo on sides.
- Added ladders in front.
- Added real licence plate. If you wish to change it, go to vehicle/trailer_eu/schwarzmuller/textures
and find lp_daf.dds or lp_scania.dds and change it to your own
(dont forget to change also alpha on textures to your own),
- Added licence plate light.
- Added more rear red lights (on top and on bumper) and more orange lights on sides.
- Added side lights on pallete box.
- Added toolboxes (both sides).
- Fixed materials (lowered reflection a bit).
- Changed vertices color to be more white (so the trailer is not "gray" anymore)
Trailer - SCS
Some of the textures - STaNis COne
Rework - axelrol (me)
Wheels - Bora.