Description about RTA-Mods Kenworth K200 v14.3 HCC edit (ETS2 BSA edit) for Ets2:
RTA-Mods Kenworth K200 v14.3 HCC edit (Ets2 BSA edit) for Ets2 1.31.x and higher game versions
- Standalone truck.
- you find in Iveco dealership.
- Two cabins.
- 5 chassis.
- Own interior.
- Own wheels.
- SCI Steering Wheels DLC included.
- Advanced Coupling System support.
- Trailer cables support.
- Cabin Accessories DLC support.
- National Window Flags DLC support.
- Added to Quick Jobs.
- Presented in Trucks Gallery.
- Real engines, transmissions, sound, interior.
jekich1,Oleg Verhovodov,SCS: - 3D model.
Smith: - Template, assistance with animation etc.
Oleg Verhovodov (Fire-Blade): - Interior model, modeling.
Mikhail Verhovodov: - Conversion to the game, setting up materials, textures. Animation. Baking.
Virat: - Steering wheel modeling.
Evelin_Sophie: - Skin Pack. Testing.
kriechbaum: - Sounds, engines and transmissions.
Driver Geo: - Video.
Mick Brown: - Technical support.
Tracy N Nathan Anderson: - Technical support.
HCC: - Truck model editing, 8x4 Twin-drive and 8x6 Tri-drive axle
chassis modeling, plus adding of some accessories for them.
BSA Junk Yard ETS2 edit notes:
- Ets2 adaptation;
- Fixed: minor fixes;
- Added: absent and necessary files, trailer cables, SCI Steering Wheels DLC + Steering Wheel Knobs;
- Revised: collision, coupling system, compatibility of all the truck accessories with each other;
- Changed: duplicate details in truck, interior and exterior model files was deleted,
each file was broken into two to less the models weight to meet the
game requirements, and to try to resolve the problem of game lags;
- Deleted: some useless files.