Download Simulator Mods » Farming Simulator 17 » Tractors FS 17 » Landini Serie 6 T4i v1.0 for FS 17

Landini Serie 6 T4i v1.0 for FS 17

Author: admin | 4-01-2018, 13:53 | Views: 1 387 | Comments: 0
+1
Landini Serie 6 T4i v1.0 for FS 17
Category - Tractors FS 17
Version game - 1.5.x
Credits: - Big buffalo, Neyther, Alex Rossi

Tractor Landini Serie 6 T4i v1.0 for Farming Simulator 17 game.

Hi I introduce you to the Landini 6 series, tractor converted from 15 by "Davide Rossi", edited and modeled by "Big Buffalo", and the group "A3N" (Neyther and AlexRossi).
The model has been revised from 0, redone the textures, dirt, modeled the engine, and improved the aesthetics of the tractor, have been separated all the respective parts to allow the correct animation of the latter, and redone the sound, which are totally faithful to reality.

Features:
-Directly in the store there is the choice whether to apply the front lifter or fixed weight, how much wheel configuration (narrow, weights or wide), rim colors (white or gray cream), engine configuration (145, 165, 175), Desing (flashing right or left, both or none).
-On the outside of the tractor, with the "R" key you can put / remove the mudguards; then you have the animated entry and exit, fan rotation and engine vibration, black smoke at ignition, and / or using turn on a tool
-Inside, full lighting of the dashboard, ic (doors, rear window, engine ignition, lights, rear lift, bonnet, passenger seat and sensitivity adjuster compartment, right), indoor sounds.
-With the right mouse button you can move the internal chamber on the x axis, inversor animation, key, pedals, cloche and manual accelerator, motor vibration, totally real sounds, dinamyc hoses and wipers animation when it rains.

Features tractor:
- the choice of Power engine
- Max. Speed: 50 km / h
- Fuel capacity: 360 liters
- the choice of attacher
- the choice of frontloader
- the choice of wheels
- the choice of rim color
- the choice of design
– interactive control IC
– dynamic hoses support
- Working lights
- The dust from the wheels
- Traces of wheels
- Dirt / Washable 
- detailed model
- animated parts

Tested on game version 1.5.x

• Screens
Landini Serie 6 T4i v1.0 for FS 17 Landini Serie 6 T4i v1.0 for FS 17 Landini Serie 6 T4i v1.0 for FS 17

Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer

This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.

Related Mods:
Landini 6 & McCormick x7.4 v2.0 for FS 17

Landini 6 & McCormick x7.4 v2.0 for FS 17

Tractors FS 17
LANDINI 14500 V1.0

LANDINI 14500 V1.0

Tractors FS 17
Fendt 10xx Vario series (The New Generation) v1.0 for FS 17

Fendt 10xx Vario series (The New Generation) v1.0 for FS 17

Tractors FS 17
Case IH 4200 XL Series Tractor v1.6 for FS22

Case IH 4200 XL Series Tractor v1.6 for FS22