Description about Route Feather River Canyon v1.0 for TS 2017:
Route Feather River Canyon v1.0 for Train Simulator 2017 game.
Western Pacific’s Feather River Canyon route is one of the most famous, scenic, and highly-engineered railroad lines in all of North America. The Western Pacific was a late comer to America’s railroad scene – WP was not incorporated to build its main line from Salt Lake City to the San Francisco Bay Area until 1903, and its final spike was not driven until 1909. As a result, the Western Pacific was constructed to exceptional engineering standards that featured numerous high trestles, bridges, and tunnels, and a routing that topped the rugged Sierra Nevada Mountains with an eastbound ruling grade of 1 percent.
Seven career scenarios and eight railfan scenarios are included for the route:
- Keddie Consignment: Part 1
- Keddie Consignment: Part 2
- Keddie Consignment: Part 3
- Crescent Mills to Keddie
- Oroville Bound: Part 1
- Oroville Bound: Part 2
- Oroville Bound: Part 3
- Plus 8 railfan scenarios
More scenarios are available on Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulator’s Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why don’t you check it out now!
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- Western Pacific’s fabulous Feather River Canyon route from Oroville to Quincy Jct., California, including a segment of the Inside Gateway and the Quincy RR short line
- General Electric U30B diesel in WP orange and silver livery
- Electro-Motive F7A and F7B diesels in Western Pacific livery
- Period-authentic freight rolling stock including a WP bay-window caboose
- Scenarios for the route
- Quick Drive compatible
How to set the fashion in the Train Simulator: for RailWorks add-ons are installed using the built-in Utilites Add-ons Manager, located in the root folder of the game.
Press the large Install button (SET) which is to the right, and specify a location or rpk rwp-archive.
If the file is not packed in such a file, then copy the Assets folder to the root of the game and confirm the replacement.