Real Emergency Ai Pack v1.5 (1.47.x) for ETS2
Reason: Mod Updated to v1.5
Download mod Real Emergency Ai Pack v1.5 (1.47.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Real Emergency Ai - mod affects the ETS 2 simulator in terms of the implementation of emergency vehicles and adds working flashing beacons and special sound signals to police cars, ambulances and fire departments, personalized for all countries covered by SCS Software.
– Mod adding in traffic versions of all SCS stock police and emergency vehicles with beacon and personalized siren sounds, spawning alongside default vehicles and at the same spawn ratio as their opponents
– All vehicles have personalized sounds for all EU countries covered by SCS
– each vehicle can spawn only with beacon or with beacon and sound, while the sound is also not continuous
– each siren sound has a length between 20-30 seconds and the gap until the sound will start again is random
– all vehicles have also engine sound (imported from my Real Ai sounds)
– no sirens for vehicles spawned in road events
Other mod features only available if used together with my Real Traffic Density mod:
– Emergency vehicles have own speed class, however every Ai will obey traffic rules and red lights (this is coded)
– default police and emergency (without beacon and sounds) are restricted only to local roads
– a silent version of Real Emergency vehicles (with less probability of having a sound) can also spawn on local roads)
– Ai vehicles spawning in cities and motorways will be more likely to have a sound
Changes in v1.5:
– updated to game version 1.47
– all PMG files updated to the new system for .mat files (the reason for the update to take longer than usual)
Tested on game version 1.47.x
Share / Download mod «Real Emergency Ai Pack v1.5 (1.47.x) for ETS2»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.