Reason: Mod Updated to v1.4
Download mod Weeda Container Trailer ReWorked v1.3 (1.48.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Weeda D-Tec Container - here is the reworked from the author ,,CyrusTheVirus" which comes in three game modes: Empty trailer, with own container and freight market. Also a large pack of skins with the trailer is included. Is designed to provide safe, secure, and efficient storage for a variety of materials including chemicals, food products, pharmaceuticals, and hazardous substances. The container is made from high-quality materials and features a leak-proof design that ensures the safe and secure storage of all types of materials. It has a large capacity and can be easily transported using a forklift or crane.
Features Weeda Container:
- Weeda container trailer standalone.
- Clean game.log.
- 50 container skins.
- Included in a.i. traffic.
- License plate light.
- Reflective rear long vehicle plates & stripes.
- Fixed trailer height.
- Fixed braces height.
- Advanced coupling ready.
- Own wheels.
- Works with Going east and Scandinavian DLC companies.
- Cargo: Worlwide shipping.
- Weight: 25tn.
Changes in v1.4:
– Adapted to the latest game patch 1.48;
– Main color changed to blue in D-TEC style;
– Brand icon changed to scs style;
– Some fixes on tank skins.
Tested on game version 1.48.x
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.46
Download Link 1 | Download Link 2
Changes in v1.2 (1.45.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.45.x;
- Update model version;
- Fixed bugs;
- Updated manifest;
- Updated logo.
Download #1 | Download #2
Changes in v1.1 (1.43.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.43.x;
- names on trailer browser are corrected;
- clean gamelog
Download Link 1
Share / Download mod «Weeda Container Trailer ReWorked v1.3 (1.48.x) for ETS2»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.