Reason: Mod Updated to v1.2
- Increased tank volume;
- Redesigned some UV channels;
- Improved bumper Magnum Moose;
- Advanced 56-inch cabin with a sleeping bag;
- Added saddle from Mack Anthem;
- Several changes made to the dashboard of the computer related to the gear number;
- Added many interior details (including the new radio) to bring it closer in quality to Mack Anthem;
- Added high-beam indicator of start animation and other indicators;
- The engine braking indicator and PDL blocking switches are turned on only with the ignition on;
- Added retarder animation (to retard the engine, use the retarder buttons - / +);
- The automatic transmission has a 3-step “retarder”;
- The mechanical transmission has a 1-step "retarder";
- Lots of bug fixes and maybe some other things.
This is the only way I have found of hiding engines without errors in the log but I haven't thoroughly tested the mod so please report any crashes.
Share / Download mod «International LoneStar v1.2 by FierbetoN (1.37.x) for ATS»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.