Download mod weapon Cazador Missile Launcher v1.0b for Fallout 4 game.
Cazador Missile Launcher - This is a missile launcher, it launches missiles. For the model I've got an inspiration from modern MATADOR / RGW-90 disposable rocket launcher, added a bit of imagination and named it after that nasty creature from New Vegas.
It's designed to be playable at both early and late levels since its strength completely depends on loaded ammunition (and Demolition Expert perk, of course).
Features mod Cazador Missile Launcher:
- 4 scopes - Ironsights, West-Tek scope ( 4x with built-in See-Through Scopes support), Atlas NSG-27USC (with toggleable nightvision via MCM-defined hotkey, highlighting living actors and HUD icon displaying currently loaded missile type), Targeting Monitor (its HUD highlights living actors and displays your currently loaded missile type);
- Left rail mover - allows to mount scopes on higher position (there's recipes on chem bench under "Cazador Utility" category allowing you to exchange regular scope mod inventory item to moved scope mod inventory item);
- 1 upper rail attachment - Guidance Tracking System (allows to lock on target and launch guided missile);
- 13 ammunition types:
- Standard (equals vanilla missile, uses vanilla missiles for ammunition);
- Acid (explodes with a pack of 10 little containers filled with acid);
- Cryo (equals to cryo grenade);
- Cryo MIRV (explodes with a pack of 5 warheads, each of them equals to cryo grenade);
- EMP (it's like a 2x stronger pulse grenade, but deal damage only to robots, synths and power armor wearers);
- EMP MIRV (explodes with a pack of 6 warheads, each of them equals to EMP missile);
- Frag MIRV (explodes with a pack of 5 warheads, each of them equals to frag grenade);
- Frenzy Gas (explodes with a pack of 5 warheads filled with HalluciGen gas, will turn your enemies on each other);
- Napalm (explodes with a pack of 10 warheads, similar to Molotovs with removed explosion damage but buffed burn damage);
- Plasma (shoots plasma ball inspired by X-Com plasma launcher, explosion equals to plasma grenade);
- Plasma MIRV (explodes with a pack of 6 little plasmoids, each of them equals to plasma grenade);
- Nuclear (equals to Fatman explosion);
- Nuclear MIRV (explodes with a pack of 5 cool little nuclear dudes, you better keep your distance).
- 2 ways of switching ammunition types in the field, without need to go back to the workbench:
- craftable chem item (add it to favorites menu for easy access), make sure you have 2 of them in your inventory at once;
- if you have MCM installed, you can select a hotkey for opening ammo switch menu.