Realistic Steering with Keyboard v3.0 (1.37.x) for ATS
Author: Zagruzka | Date: 25-06-2020, 14:17 | Views: 117 | Comments: 0
Category - ATS Other Mods
Version Game - 1.37.x
Credits: - TheTiger, SCS Software
Description about « Realistic Steering with Keyboard v3.0 (1.37.x) for ATS: »
Download mod Realistic Steering with Keyboard v3.0 (1.37.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
A great addition added to the game American Truck Simulator is Mod Realistic Steering with Keyboard for 1.37.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other fashion from the category Other mods for American Truck Simulator or go to the main section ATS mods.
Realistic Steering with Keyboard - This modification makes truck behavior to feel more realistic with keyboard. It allows you to make smooth turns on high speed without mind of overturn the truck even if you use realistic suspension settings.
c_rsteersens 0.75 # Recommended!!! Or you can set slider in-game on middle.
For realistic suspension settings (optional) :
Note*: Write above setting in console (~) after load the profile.
Note**: Lower value means more realistic behavior but high risk of overturn
Changes in v3.0:
- Added compatibility with new game version [1.38]
- Added compatibility with physics mods
- Added compatibility with all default and moded trucks
- Added mod sample & description in-game
- Adjusted settings for more realistic steering behavior
How to install:
1. Download the mod from below / download section
2. Put it into your mod folder
3. Activate it on your mod profile
4. Type in console (~) after your profile loaded this command lines:
*NOTE: If those values isn’t proper for yourself, feel free to change them.
5. *In game options, your Steering sensitivity should be set to middle*. This allow you to move your steering faster when your truck is under 30km/h. Also, it is better for parking and roundabouts.
6. Enjoy your ride!
Tested on 1.37.x game version