Author: Tacsi68 | Date: 8-04-2017, 18:51 | Views: 705 | Comments: 0
Category - ETS 2 other mods
Version - 1.27.x
Credits: - Kacperth Workshop
Description about Realistic Economy Mod v1.0 [1.27.x]:
Realistic Economy Mod v1.0 for Ets2 1.27.x game version
Note from the Author:
I am a daily ETS2 player I really like the game but, I decided to create this mod because
the Economy is not realistic enough. The problem with it is the experience points which
are really off point. What I decided to do is to increase some of the points given to you at the end of deliveries.
I have increased the long distance points because you have to get a good reward after a long haul.
- Better experience points when parking with the trailer.
- Easier to gain money from jobs.
- Jobs last longer.
- Fines are increased due to money profit.
- Bigger interest on loans but longer amount of time to pay them.
- Garage upgrades cost less to make it more realistic.
- Hiring drivers cost more.
- Driver's revenue is increased.
- Drivers will take the best jobs that are available.
- Fuel discount in your garage is lowered to 10%.
- Selling trucks is now more realistic. (Sell them for more)
- You need to buy atleast 10 trucks for online buy.
- Avoiding sleep in now a serious thing.
- €6,322 per 1km
*Tested on v1.27.x, give higher priority in the mod manager to make it work better.