- 6 prototypical scenarios following real-world timetables
- On-board announcements included
- Drive Class 172 Turbostar and Class 378 Capitalstar services between Richmond, Willesden Junction, Clapham Junction and Stratford
- Difficulty level: Medium to Hard
- Realistic passenger and freight services along the route according to the 2017 timetable
- Scenarios and text in English and German
- Manual in English and German
[T & D LO] 01. 2N40 Richmond to Willesden Junction
[T & D LO] 02. 2Y71 Willesden Junction to Clapham Junction
[T & D LO] 03. 2J32 Barking to Gospel Oak
[T & D LO] 04. 2J41 Gospel Oak to Barking
[T & D LO] 05. 2L68 Clapham Junction to Stratford
[T & D LO] 06. 2N29 Stratford to Richmond
Required for scripts:
DTG North London & Goblin Lines
DTG London Victoria - Brighton
DTG London Overground Class 378 'Capitalstar'
DTG Great Eastern Main Line: London Liverpool - Ipswich
DTG EWS Class 66 V2.0
How to set the fashion in the Train Simulator: for RailWorks add-ons are installed using the built-in Utilites Add-ons Manager, located in the root folder of the game.
Press the large Install button (SET) which is to the right, and specify a location or rpk rwp-archive.
If the file is not packed in such a file, then copy the Assets folder to the root of the game and confirm the replacement.
Share / Download mod «London Trains & Goblins Scenario Pack v1.0 for TS 2018»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.