DAF XF 105 v6.4 for Ets2 1.33.x game version
- Completely redesigned EU interior. We added a lot of new parts and replaced the standard texture
- Redesigned external model.
- Advanced coupling supported.
- Support of all possible DLC on accessories and flags.
- Support for coloring - not complete. Coloring on the roof to go to is not entirely correct.
- A large number of tuning salon and exterior model
- Added some paint_job.
- Added several independent accessories in the cabin (requires the "DLC - Cabin Accessories")
- Support the "DLC - DAF Tuning Pack" ( requires the "DLC - DAF Tuning Pack")
- Added several options for chassis and cabs.
- And other changes
Mod replaces the standard DAF XF105 of the game.
Currently supported game version: 1.33 work on other versions - is not guaranteed.
Attention, before updating the mod, be sure to finish all the shipping and sell the old bdf-truck !!!
Attention, if you are using a mod for physics - in the mod manager, install the mod on physics BELOW addons DAF_XF_by_vadik_v.6.1 and Kraker/NTM_for_the DAF XF by vad&k!!!
Attention, if you use the adapted physics for the DAF XF105 mod from vad&k,
do not forget to make changes to the configuration files that are in the \def\vehicle\truck\daf.xf\chassis and \def\vehicle\truck\daf.xf\cabin!!!
New changelog for actual ver. 6.4:
- fire extinguishers reworked.
- updated materials of glass and black dashboard panels.
- added a GPS-navigator with cable (addon DAF XF 105 v.6.4 Cabin Accessories)
- added a set with mobile phones and a cable with slots on the dashboard (addon DAF XF 105 v.6.4 Cabin Accessories)
- fixed license plates
- added Midland radio station
- added exclusive steering wheels
- added a set to the slot of the toystand (addon DAF XF 105 v.6.4 Cabin Accessories)
- fixed bugs and more.
Additional download links:
Credits: vad&k, SCS Software
Credits 50k_addons: 50keda
Credits airconditioning mod: Elitesquad Modz, vad&k
Credits Kraker/NTM for the DAF XF by vad&k: Kast, Nordisch, vad&k
Credits of on-board computer: piva
Please keep the author links!