Author: Zagruzka | Date: 18-03-2019, 11:22 | Views: 107 | Comments: 0
Category - ATS Maps
Version - 1.34.x
Credits: - DuckieBae
Description about Arizona Improvement Project v1.5.2 (1.34.x) for ATS:
Download mod Arizona Improvement Project v1.5.2 (1.34.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
A great addition added to the game American Truck Simulator is Arizona Improvement Project for 1.34.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other maps from the category Maps for American Truck Simulator or go to the main section ATS mods.
This is my first map, I hope you like it. Hopefully it will turn into something big!
This Project is WIP that will add cities to the old Arizona map
Map is tested for and compatible with ATS 1.34x
Map requires all map DLCs. Issues with special transport routes may occur, this will be fixed in 1.1.
Map is compatible with most maps. C2C, Viva Mexico, Canadream etc. Ensure that "AIP1.0" is at the top!
Changes in v1.5.2:
- Phoenix Part 1/2This version should be much more stable. Sorry for any inconvenience.https://sharemods.com/kjavhje0odnz/AIP1.5.2.zip.html
- Fixed Floating Houses/Trees/Signs/Etc. Hopefully.
- Fixed Terain Holes and Gaps
- Fixed Intersection with Objects obstructing path.
- Remodeled 59th St. Intersection
- I 10 - 4 to 6 lanes in areas.
- Fixed height errors.
- Added guardrails in places where they require it.
- Added a few signs (Speed, directory, etc)
- Multiple Other Minor Bugs Fixed
Changes in v1.5:
– Fixed Special Transport Errors
– Fixed numerous of floating objects
– Fixed UI Map showing future roads
– Partial Phoenix Rework
– Phoenix Side Road Lane Extensions
– I10 (2 lanes – 4 lanes in sections close to Phoenix)
– I10 AZ 303 (LOOP) 3 Level Stack Interchange
– Bug fixes
-Added FLD’s prefabs
-Added a numerous amount of custom signage.
- Fixed holes in ground in spots.
- Fixed Floating Trees along I-17
- Fixed Ground Clipping in Camp Verde
- Fixed Errors in Oxnard
- Fixed Roundabout invisible Barrier
- Numerous tweaks and fixes.
- Camp Verde Rework
- I 17 Alternations to Accommodate new scenery
- A few roundabouts around Camp Verde
- AZ 89 Alternations to Accommodate new scenery.
- **** Note: Route shields are not implemented, placeholders exist in this version (black icons).
- **** Bugs are expected, posibly floating items/gps maulfuntions etc. Just report it here so I can fix it for the soon to come Version 1.1.
Tested on game version v1.34.x