Eden Voice Assistant v1.4.1 for Fallout 4
Author: admin | Date: 25-11-2019, 12:41 | Views: 408 | Comments: 0
Category - Fallout 4
Version Game - Fallout 4
Credits: - sev0
Description about « Eden Voice Assistant v1.4.1 for Fallout 4: »
Download mod Eden Voice Assistant v1.4.1 for Fallout 4 game.
Eden is built in Pip-Boy voice assistant A.I., what is fully voiced. It replaces basic audio notification messages when player:
- Discovers new location
- Starts new quest
- Has quest update
- Finishes quest
- Levels up
and much more (full list under detailed description).
Changes in v1.4.1:
- Eden Voice Assistant - has ALL the versions in it.
No matter what older Eden version you downloaded, make sure you fully uninstall it and use this version instead!
Eden was developed by RobCo Industries as custom prototype A.I. for base Pip-Boy model. Sadly Great War started and Eden never fully got developed, so her functions are very limited. This is the only copy left so feel free to use her, Eden will notify you if you:
- Discover new location
- Start or finish new quest
- If you level up.
- If you have chems addiction and when you remove your chem addiction
- If the chems effects are expired
- If you insert Holotape
- If you activate or deactivate quest in your Pip-Boy
- If you enter VAT mode
- If your AP is too low to make VAT attack
- If you can make Critical VAT attack and when you make successful Critical VAT attack
- If you Lock enemy or lose enemy.
- Eden comes with 5 versions :
1. Base version (default): Has every function listed above.
2. No Level up custom sound: For those who want to use Eden with some other custom Audio mod what replaces Level Up sound effect.
3. Base version (default) - No music : As base version, but no music (just one ping is playing when Eden speaks). For those who want to only listen her.
4. No Level up custom sound+ No music: For those who want to use Eden with some other custom Audio mod what replaces Level Up sound effect AND no music (just one ping is playing when Eden speaks).
5. No Vat : Same as default version and all the other versions above (pick one you like). For those who want to use Eden with some other custom mod what replaces VAT sounds or you want to keep the default Fallout 4 VAT sounds - pick the version you like - perfect for those who use VAT build and don't want Eden to spam you as you make every kill.
- Edit your Fallout4.ini ( located: ...\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini)
- Make sure you have entry under :
- OR edit your Fallout4Custom.ini ( located: ...\My Games\Fallout4\Fallout4Custom.ini)
- Make sure you add entry under :
- Download via mod manager (NMM / Vortex / etc.) and pick what version you like to have.
- Download manually / Look the version folder you want and extract content in the version folder into your Fallout4 Data folder.
- Uninstall via mod manager (NMM / Vortex / etc.)
- Uninstall manually by removing files what comes with Eden Voice Assistant mod (if you need more help with that, let me know).
Eden is safe to install and remove when ever you want, it is simple Audio replacer mod. If you like Eden then please feel free to leave feedback. If you have any questions or something you want to know let me know. Feel free to post any videos you make with Eden.
Leave me Endorse if you enjoy the mod.
Mod will only conflict with other mods what changes same audio parts in the game, what Eden Voice Assistant uses. There is sadly no way around that.
- Other cool mod for your Power Armor, what works well with Eden (where I got my inspiration):
- Small DEF_UI preset I'm using: