the .ini file allows you to configure the mod to how you would like.
THINGS YOU CAN CHANGE
- MinCash = the minimum amount of money you will recieve after a robbery
- MaxCash = the maximum amount of money you will recieve after a robbery, the game will choose a random value inbetween MinCash and MaxCash
- WantedLevel = what wanted level you will recieve after robbing an ATM
- ShowBlips = ATM blips will be enabled if this is set to True. if it is set to False blips will be disabled
OnlyShowNearBlips = will only show blips nearby to you if set to True .
ShowMarkers = will only show blue circle markers in front of ATMs if set to True.
- debug options = ignore these, these are mainly for me to develop the mod but if you set debugmode to true it will show your coordinates at the top of the screen, i kept this in because some people might want it.(Z coord is at your feet not torso like most coord mods)
Put AtmRobberies.dll and AtmRobberies.ini into your scripts folder.
If you do not have a scripts folder, read the requirements!
0.1 - Initial Release
0.2 - changed animations!
- adjusted text notifications.
0.3 - added camera angle when robbing.
- circular markers now only appear when you near the atm. (before it had all of them loaded at once)
- new option in .ini for blips to only show when you are nearby the atm(default off)
0.3.1 - Added option in .ini file to disable blue markers.
- .ini has had some changes, new subheadings for blips and markers.
- Added 5 new ATMs in the city.
Changes in v0.3.2
- you can now rob an ATM with a wanted level.
Tested in game version v.1180.1