Roleplay Menu - is a full-fledged mod for the single-player mode of GTA 5, with which you can diversify the gameplay of the game. Characters can do many things in life - smoke, drink, go to fitness, fishing, hunting, and even play some mini-games with other characters that will bring additional income. Roleplay Menu also allows you to become a bandit and commit robberies of various stores and establishments. At the same time, when choosing negative habits, various health consequences may arise. The mod gives the player the opportunity to become a street musician, yoga instructor or private pilot, and much, much more. Open the mod menu: F11.
- Pay for what you smoke or drink (now can be disabled/enabled in the settings).
- Toggle for visual effects for getting stoned or drunk.
- Several semi-random dancing styles (press A on the controller or ENTER on the keyboard to change them while dancing).
- Option to use closest scenario and do whatever the NPCs can do. (Sit on benches or chairs, use gym equipment, look at the phone etc..)
- Many "easy to find" Roleplaying scenarios and animations.
- Street Musician: press A when prompted (ENTER on the keyboard) and try to finish the song to earn some money from the peds around you.
- Yoga Instructor: press A / ENTER when prompted and finish the lesson to make peds pay for it.
- Private Driver: take people to various locations and try to be professional. (Nicely randomized).
- Private Pilot (Plane): with a plane with at least 2 seats you can start doing some tours around Los Santos and Blaine County. If you have online map enabled it is possible to fly and take passengers also on Cayo Perico island.
- Private Pilot (Helicopter): fly different people to different locations around the map and occasionally doing tours.
- Robbing mode: when this is active whenever you point a weapon at a ped he will surrender and after a while will drop money. You can even rob stores like clothing, tattoo and barbershops. There's a cooldown for each store after it has been robbed.
(thanks to Sladernimo for his Rob Mod that inspired me. My version does pretty much the same but with some changes and tweaks).
Patron version only:
- Fishing: go to one of the fishing spots or stay on a boat and start the fishing minigame, press repeatedly A on the controller or ENTER on the keyboard to catch fish. When your fishbag is full you can sell what you caught to a fishmonger.
- Hunting: the Lazy Hunter wants to hunt by not moving. Go catch what he needs and bring it to him.
Tested on game version v1.60+
- New Lucrative Activity: Private Pilot (Helicopter)
- Vastly improved the Hunting Activity (Patron version)
- The button to press in some activities will change depending on whether the keyboard or the controller is being used
- Added cooldown after robbing a store - Improved exit animation when using "Just Sit"
- Fixed an issue when leaving the plane while the passengers were going to enter it
- Fixed compatibility issues with "Forever Together" and "Daily Objectives"
- Other very small changes
Share / Download mod «Roleplay Menu v1.3.2 for GTA 5»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.