Livonia Division Monroe: Subdivision Route - is a vital portion of the Union Pacific, serving as a segment of UP’s rail link between America’s Upper Midwest and the Gulf of Mexico. Stretching 97.5-route miles between Monroe and Alexandria, Louisiana, the Monroe Subdivision historically was an important line of the Missouri Pacific.
Included ScenariosThe Livonia Division: Monroe Subdivision route includes seven authentic career scenarios based upon actual railroad operations and train symbols.
- Monroe Sub North End Local
- Grain Haul South
- Union Pacific QLINL, Pt. 1
- Union Pacific QLINL, Pt. 2
- Union Pacific QLINL, Pt. 3
- Union Pacific QLINL, Pt. 4
- Alexandria Switch Job
- Union Pacific’s contemporary Monroe Subdivision extending 97.5 miles between Alexandria and Monroe, Louisiana.
- Busy UP main line extending through Louisiana’s Bayou, hill, and river country.
- Major yards and terminal facilities at Alexandria and Monroe.
- Numerous served industries and rail junctions and interchanges.
- Union Pacific General Electric ES44AC diesel locomotive.
- Union Pacific Electro-Motive SD70M diesel locomotive.
- Union Pacific Electro-Motive GP38-2 diesel locomotive.
- Union Pacific Electro-Motive SD40-2 diesel locomotive.
- A selection of authentic freight car types.
- Seven realistic career scenarios.
- Quick drive compatible.
How to set the fashion in the Train Simulator: for RailWorks add-ons are installed using the built-in Utilites Add-ons Manager, located in the root folder of the game.
Press the large Install button (SET) which is to the right, and specify a location or rpk rwp-archive.
If the file is not packed in such a file, then copy the Assets folder to the root of the game and confirm the replacement.
Tested on game version TS 2020
Share / Download mod «Livonia Division Monroe - Subdivision Route v1.0 for TS 2020»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.