Kenworth W900 Light v1.4 Edit by oq37 (1.37.x) for ATS
Author: Zagruzka | Date: 9-05-2020, 14:05 | Views: 112 | Comments: 0
Category - ATS Trucks
Version Game - 1.37.x
Credits: - oq37
Description about « Kenworth W900 Light v1.4 Edit by oq37 (1.37.x) for ATS: »
Download mod truck Kenworth W900 Light v1.4 Edit by oq37 (1.37.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
A great addition added to the game American Truck Simulator is Truck Kenworth W900 Light Edit by oq37 for ATS for 1.37.x game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other fashion from the category Trucks for American Truck Simulator or go to the main section ATS mods.
Kenworth W900 Light - quality truck mod with custom changes provided by author ,,oq37" for ATS players. Mod corrects some inaccuracies. The wheelbase is now 285 inches. The tractor is now more compact and convenient.
Features mod truck Kenworth W900 Light:
- independent truck model
- High quality 3D model
- High quality detailed exterior
- High quality detailed interior
- passangers seats
- the model has own wheels
- the model has own sound
- the model has own interior
- present the illumination of arrow speedometer and tachometer
- animation parts on interior
- the character is correctly sitting in the driver's seat
- the choice of wheels configuration
- the choice of color body / metallic paint / skins
- the choice of transmission, gearbox
- the choice of power engine
- correct position of the Kenworth logo
- The correct position of the player
- Working headlights, brake lights, tail lights, front and rear turn signals, steering wheel and reverse signals
- Tuning and accesories present
- Supports all major functions of the game
- buy from Kenworth dealer
Changes in v1.4:
- Fixed the edge of the front wing, the slope of the grille, the outer panel of the door when viewed from the cab and leg is different.
- Adaptation for version 1.37.
Changes in by oq37:
- First of all, the wheelbase has been changed, instead of 306 inches, it has become 285 inches. As a result, the overall length and distance between the semi-trailer and the tractor decreased, which favorably affected the maneuverability of the truck. Now it is easier to maneuver on tight bases.
- Fixed the position of the front wheels, front mudguards.
- Also fixed the width of the brackets of the rear mudguards.
- Changed the size of the rear steps and removed the tool box.
- Fixed front wing configuration.
- Changed the tilt of the grille
- Figures on the hood.
- Decals on the door
- Decals on the sleeping bag.
- Full seats.
- Emblems on the backs of the seats.
- Additional slots on a high cab.
- Modified sounds.
- The outer panel of the door and glass velvet, when viewed from the cockpit.
Tested on game version 1.37.x