Fikcyjna Polska 1:5 v1.7 (1.47.x) for ETS2
Reason: Mod Updated to v1.7
Download mod Fikcyjna Polska 1:5 v1.7 (1.47.x) for ETS2 | Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
Fikcyjna Polska - contains a map of Poland, developed on a scale of 1:5 and has more than 700 kilometers of roads. Also yes, after almost eight months of hard work, the map is finally ready for publication. There are still a few things to refine and finish, including Poznań, which will be fully available in v2.0
Features Fikcyjna Polska:
- 23 new towns
- Over 600 km of new roads
- Registration plates adapted to specific cities / provinces
- Greetings when entering a given voivodeship, descriptions of characteristic places
- ITD scales
- Rebuilt Amazon Sady
- Changed vegetation on the entire map from French to Baltic
- Replacement of most noise barriers with more realistic ones on main roads (S3, S5, A2)
- Used truck dealer (Lwówek on DK92 and Błonie on DK94)
- Convert all map sounds to Fmod, additionally added chirping birds in forests
- Each town (including "nonames" citys) has its own sign with the name
- Customized map base zoom in load selection screen and under "M"
- New road signs all over the map
- Bugfixes (but there are still a lot of bugs)
Changes in v1.7:
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.47;
- new settlements (Sitsins, Yaststrybyby-Gura, Zbakuv-Dolny);
- New roads (DW324, DW305);
- reconstructed intersection in Fremier;
- Error correction.
Tested on game version 1.47.x
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.46
Download Link 1
Changes in v1.5.1 (1.45.x):
- Adapted to the latest game patch 1.45;
- Fixed many errors.
Download Link 1
Share / Download mod «Fikcyjna Polska 1:5 v1.7 (1.47.x) for ETS2»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.