Great news from SCS Software presenting ,,Official ATS Update 1.39" for American Truck Simulator game.
With lots of testing, feedback, fixing, and fine-tuning, we are excited to announce the arrival of update the 1.39 for American Truck Simulator!
We'd like to thank all those who took part in the 1.39 open beta and made bug reports and provided general feedback on this new version. We hope you can now begin to fully enjoy the various new features which are included within this update. So, what can you expect to find in the 1.39 update ATS?
Lets us give you a quick recap of the most significant changes.
Changes in Update 1.39 for ATS:
- New Viewpoints in Washington and Utah DLCs
- Launchpad Re-design
- Lowboy trailers (ownable, including articulated ones)
- Viewpoint improvements (replayability, skip, map status, fade-out)
- Sound updates and improvements (turbo slider, sound positioning, cabin spatial mixing, sound distribution to accessories)
- Trailer browser & lister shows all valid cargo variants
- Experimental transmission input shaft emulation and clutch brake support (g_clutch_brake)