Download program Performance Patcher Optimizer v1.0 for Cyberpunk 2077 game.
Performance Patcher Optimizer - An All-in-One, open-source patching tool for Cyberpunk 2077, that disables Intel AVX, disables Intel C++ Compiler for AMD systems, and (soon) allows you to adjust Memory Pool, for your own sanity's sake.
This tool allows you to put in your Cyberpunk2077.exe and will give you the following options:
- AMD Patcher - Disables the Intel C++ Compiler, allowing the game to run a bit better on AMD systems. [basically free FPS for AMD users]
- Intel AVX Patcher - Disables the Intel AVX Check, allowing people who don't have proper support for Intel AVX, or don't have Intel AVX at all, to be able to play the game on Intel systems, with no more Intel AVX Related crashes. (You don't want to see that dreaded "Cyberpunk 2077 has flatlined" screen on launch, now do you? :^))
- [SOON] Memory Pool Patcher - Allows you to easily adjust the PoolCPU and PoolGPU limits, gaining more performance out of the game, along with using up more of your CPU Threads
- Change PoolCPU - Change from the Default 1.5GB of RAM to at least Half of your System RAM or higher[/li]
- Change PoolGPU - Change from the Default 3GB of VRAM to more than that [all is recommended][/li]
- Has built-in CPU checks to make sure you don't choose the wrong patch for your CPU
Tested on game version v1.04