Real Life Graphics v1.2 by Edahy for GTA 5
Description about « Real Life Graphics v1.2 by Edahy for GTA 5: »
Brand new configuration for SweetFX 2.0, centering in major contrast, saturation and ilumination and trying to approximate to reality.
I tryed to approximate to reality, i centered in HDR, BLOOM, SMAA, FXAA and the shadows look more realistic.
- Realistic and natural color pallette.
- Realistic and natural lighting.
- Natural Dark Nights.
- Awesome contrast and sharpness.
- More natural graphics.
- Breathtaking views in first person.
- More natural skin tones.
- Incredible high performance graphics.
- Most beautiful climates.
- Better reflections and particles.
- Darker shadows.
- Better inmersion.
Video of the version 1.3, coming soon ...
Sorry for framerate loss in video, Fraps not worked properly; dropping from 56 FPS to 12 in much parts of the video. The video was done whit every grapich option in Very High and Ultra.
1. Extract the content directly to the GTA V root, choose between d3d9.dll or d3d11.dll and ReShade32 or ReShade64.
2. F9 to enable/disable the mod.
3. If the error "missing msvcr120.dll" appears, install the Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
It includes SweetFX 2.0, its a config based on it.