Description about ProMods Map v2.25 (1.30.x) for ETS 2:
ProMods Map v2.25 (1.30.x) for Euro Truck Simulator 2 game.
The long wait is finally over, the next mega update from us is here! With 65 new cities and 3 new countries this is another huge release and it will bring you hundreds of hours of game time. In this version you will notice a lot of changes during your jobs all across Europe, because not only did we expand the map on its frontiers, we also added and enhanced cities and landscapes in many other places.
We added three new countries for you to visit: Croatia, Serbia and Ireland. Of course with their very own look and atmosphere – including their own police cars. And if you love going north, take a sightseeing trip all the way up to North Cape!
We also prepared the map to be compatible with the upcoming Italy DLC by SCS. By removing the colliding parts of our version of Italy, you can use this ProMods version with and without the Italy DLC. If you own garages in Genova, Parma, Vicenza, Modena, Bologna, Firenze and Livorno, please sell them before updating ProMods to avoid crashing your profile. Trieste will still be included in this version.
For this release we had to manually replace over 4000 traffic signs as some new traffic rules were implemented. Each country should now have the highway traffic rule signs for the highways (if any), and the standard traffic rule version for other roads of each country.
But we also improved some parts of the map in Czech Republic, Slovakia, and also rebuilt Scottish motorways like the A90. In exchange for the removed parts in Italy, we added new cities Drammen (NO), Lacq (FR), Orléans (FR) and Ullapool (UK). The cities Reims (FR) and Aberdeen (UK) have been rebuilt for this version.
This is a full map release. So after updating the files in your mod folder, ensure to delete our previous ProMods map files. The Italy DLC is compatible but not required.
- Austria: Reutte, Hainburg a.d.Donau, Obsteig. Rebuilt: Wien (Vienna)
- Croatia: Osijek, Rijeka, Slavonski Brod, Zagreb
- Denmark: Rønne (Bornholm island)
- Finland: Mariehamn (Åland island)
- Finland: Ivalo, Kokkola, Sodankylä, Utsjoki
- France: Rebuilt: Calais, Updated: Bayonne, Pau
- Germany: Bonn, Koblenz, Mainz, Sangerhausen, Uelzen, Wiesbaden
- Hungary: Győr
- Iceland: Vestmannaeyjar. Rebuilt: Höfn, Selfoss
- Ireland: Dublin, Galway, Limerick, Sligo, Wexford
- Italy: Trieste and connections to Slovenia
- Latvia: Daugavpils
- Lithuania: Tauragė
- Norway: Dombås, Hamar, Lillehammer, Oppdal, Orkanger, Otta, Trondheim: the important E6 and E14 to Sweden
- Norway: Honningsvåg,, Tana Bru: The road to the North Cape!
- Poland: Augustów, Elbląg, Ostrów Mazowiecka
- Russia: Черняховск (Chernyakhovsk), Калининград (Kaliningrad), Кандалакша (Kandalaksha), Верхнетуломский (Verkhnetulomsky)
- Serbia: Нови Сад (Novi Sad), Суботица (Subotica), Зрењанин (Zrenjanin)
- Spain: Huesca, Lleida and further connections to France
- Sweden: Östersund, Åre and the full E14
- UK (England): Canterbury, Folkestone. Rebuilt: Dover and the full Channel Tunnel terminal
- UK (Wales): Fishguard (port), Holyhead (port)
- UK (Scotland): Cairnryan (port), Dumfries, Fraserburgh, Perth, Stranraer
- UK (Northern Ireland): Belfast, Larne (port), Lisburn, Derry/Londonderry
- General: Many bug fixes and tweaks versus 2.18
- General: Police cars added for Croatia, Serbia and Ireland
- Fixed the company sorting in the job list for every company.
- Enabled Doubles in Germany, Finland, Spain and the Netherlands.
- Restored the Norbert Dentressangle, Deret and Metro trailer skins we used to have.
- Added Rimi, Mazet, Biedronka, XXXLutz, Lidl, Maxima and Tesco trailer looks.
- Fixed SCS’ missing Gallia Ferries trailer skin by adding one.
- Fixed Capitaine Cook, Deret, GHB, Metro, Norbert Dentressangle, Orlen, Scania, Ikea and Volvo trailer skin transparency (They no longer look like it’s been raining bleach).
- Effectively removes both of PR’s trailers because their implementation was outdated.
- Adds all of the company-specific trailers to traffic.
- Adds all of the company-specific skins to the appropriate Schwarzmüller trailers (Requires Schwarzmüller DLC to work).
Tested on 1.30.x game version.