Download Project US Expansion v2.6.2 (US 50 & CA 99 Mod) (1.36.x) for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
From the author: I have decide to combine my US 50 & CA 99 & Cities Expansion mods in one big map mod called US Expansion!
I have rework and edit the US 50 & CA 99 map mod by seal0027 so it is now working with the new 1.20 scale!
The original map mod was made by seal0027
I also add the Yosemite Park roads (CA 108 & CA 120) and Lee Vining city as a scenery city
form Project West in this mod with authorization of stoked_dude so you don't need Project West anymore!
This mod add lots of new cities and highways missing from the game!
New Changes in v2.6.2:
- Made the US Expansion compatible with the 1.36 update
- Fix the city of Wells so it is now compatible with the Utah DLC
- There will be no more C2C Compatible Version require to be able to play with the C2C map mod by Mantrid!
- Fix roads & prefabs errors
- Fix floating fences & houses on the US-50
- Fix some flying hills
- Fix some terrain gaps
- Add city of Forks (WA)
Changes in v2.6.1:
– Fix the floating fences in Redding
– Fix the HMS (Cat) depot in Parker
– Fix over 100 models look/variant errors
– Fix holes on the railway on the I-80
– Add city of Tonasket
– Fix the break on the US-80 & the US-380 (for the C2C Version)
Place the US Expansion mod above every map mod that you have!
You'll need to have the New Mexico, Oregon & Washington DLC to make it working!
You must use only one version! Choose V2.6.1 (C2C) if you play with the C2C map mod
or choose V2.6.1 if you are not using C2C!
Take note that since V2.6.2, the C2C Compatible Version is no longer needed if you play with the C2C map mod!
Tested on game version 1.36.x