Road To The Black Sea DLC: Release Date
Author: Zagruzka | Date: 28-11-2019, 20:12 | Views: 693 | Comments: 0 |
Great news from SCS Software, we have the official date release for Road To The Black Sea DLC.
We know that our community has been very eager to hear news about the upcoming map expansion for Euro Truck Simulator 2. With the final touches being made, we are ready and excited to announce a release date...
Road to the Black Sea DLC will be released on the 5th of December 2019
Features Road To The Black Sea DLC:
- Over 10.000 kilometers of roads to drive on.
- Romania, Bulgaria, and European part of Turkey to explore
- Europe's largest city, Istanbul.
- 11 new local company docks and industries
- 20 new major cities and many smaller towns and settlements
- Famous landmarks and recognizable places
- Characteristic Balkan architecture
- Brand new unique 3D-assets
- Lush climate accordant vegetation
- Local AI trains, trams, and traffic cars
- Horse carts - for Bulgarian and Romanian countryside
- Border crossing - including features with various border controls
- River ferry over Danube (Dunaj)
- Black sea-region achievements to unlock
We can't wait for you to explore the countries of Romania, Bulgaria, and Turkey. From traditional architecture to historic landmarks, there will be many roads to discover and industries to deliver to. Make sure to add Road to the Black Sea to your wishlist on Steam and be the first to be notified of its release on December 5th.
We have also released our official trailer for you to enjoy, this will give you a small insight of what this map expansion features: