A great addition added to the game Spintires MudRunner is Mod Flooded Town Map for v14.08.19 game version, which can be downloaded for free and without registration. You can also see other fashion from the category Maps for Spintires or go to the main section Spintires MudRunner game.
This village is an important part of our logging operations in the area, and we intend to restore it after dam repair and water retreat. Meanwhile, the ships with the forest are still arriving. We built a temporary pier and a bridge way there.
Your task: to deliver the logs from the ship to the sawmills.
- The garage and gas stations in the area are under water, so do not expect repairs or refueling at these places. You should find what you need in the trailers provided, but if you need, take with you any abandoned trailers that you find in the city.
“We set up a car storage location near the south lighthouse so you can find several vehicles for transporting logs there.”
“You must find a truck crane at the entrance to the temporary bridge.” Return it when finished. Please do not leave trucks on a bridge or temporary berth between crew shifts.
Features Flooded Town Map:
- 3 sawmills;
- 1 loading point;
- 5 points of intelligence;
- 1 car at the start.
Installing the map:
- Download mod map "Flooded Town Map" and unpack.
- Transfer the received folder Media to the folder with the game, agreeing with the replacement of files.
- Go to the Appdata / Roaming folder and delete the Spintires folder, thus clearing the cache (It is not always necessary).
- We start the game and play.
Move the folders billboards, classes, levels, meshes and textures to the Media.zip archive in the root folder of the game or in the Media folder
Tested on game version v14.08.19
Share / Download mod «Flooded Town Map v1.0 for Spintires: MudRunner»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.