Reason: Mod Updated to v0.3
Montana Expansion 2.0 - will not be as ambitious as the original for obvious reasons. The goal is to add some highways that were left out, build some custom farms, logging sites, a mine or 2 as well as a few truck stops. After over 2000+ building the original, I hope as you drive around the addon, there is not a significant drop in quality. We will start with the addition of the truck stop at the junction of US93/I90, as well the addition of the sale barn across from Missoula Kenworth, and see where the future leads on this project.
- Improved Glendive
- New Farm North of Glendive
- Removed 2 train stations in Great Falls to fix bugs they caused
- Most cities now have city speed limits
- Highways with 2 lanes have a proper speed limit of 70 mph (car) and 60 mph (truck)
- Glasgow terrain reworked, also fixed street and no more prefab houses
- add loads for B4RTS stepdeck at various locations;
- fix terrain issues found by Kaiser, thanks;
- remove cutscene at Big Sandy Big Bud 747 until working error free;
- add new prefabs @Welker Farms, the entire area has been re-built;
- add Shelby Livestock prefab and new company;
- add Welker Legarms prefab/company, now you can haul building related items to help him build his new house;
- add Welker Bin Yard;
- adjust easy unload trigger @Big Equipment;
- remove unneeded map files causing Texas Gulf Coast cities to be just a bit off, now fixed;
- add sleep trigger @HCR.
Tested on game version 1.46.x
Share / Download mod «Montana Expansion 2.0 v0.3 (1.46.x) for ATS»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.