Feautures Vehicle Collision System / Repair / Push:
- Engine degradation after serious car crash with random timer;
- Engine repair with animation ,screwdriver in hands and sound effects;
- Push car on foot;
- Pain sound on collision;
- Injury system;
- Health penalty on collision;
- Health penalty from falling from bike without helmet based on speed condition;
- Bike collision system ( character will fall from the bike much easier and more realistic way with greater damage in case if character doesnt wear helmet or less damage if he does);
- Added new scripthookv support;
- Improved/fixed vehicle repair and push functions;
- Added possibility to open/close bonnet with animation even if car is not broken;
How to customize your stupid mods,Hunk :D?
@User: Hunk,I want this setup, what do i change ?
SOME_BUTTON = (i Want my (Blue X) Xbox 360 Button)
SOME_BUTTON2 = (i Want my Left Xbox 360 Shoulder Button)
SOME_BUTTON3 = (i Want my Right Xbox 360 Shoulder Button)
SOME_BUTTON4 = (i Want my (Red B) Xbox 360 Button)
SOME_BUTTON5 = (i Want my (Green A) Xbox 360 Button)
Dear User, Just check in your GTA controller settings wich actions are assigned for these buttons.
For example: "Cance Phone Call" is assigned for "Xbox A" button,so you go in .ini file and check [CONTROL_VAR]
and look for INPUT_CELLPHONE_CANCEL witch have 177 number i belieave,so you set that 177 number to SOME_BUTTON after "=" instead of previous value
Just drop all files from the Script folder to your GTAV/Scripts/ folder;
-GTA V v1.0.877.1 to 1.0.1290.1 or higher (Probably old versions will work too,i havent tested it yet);
-ScriptHookVDotNet2.5 or higher;
-NAudio.dll(included in latest version);
Tested in game version v.1180.1
Share / Download mod «Vehicle Collision System / Repair / Push v3.0 for GTA 5»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.