TLX 1982 - lizard Motors has been around for a long time and with the Pickup 1982 Special they present a Tribute to the marvelous 80's. Enjoy the glory of a golden era where the trucks were heavy, tough, and powerful!
Features TLX 1982:
- Regular truck
- Open Chassis: Compatible with its own beds (included) or with the more modern TLX 3500 XL Beds!
- Limited: Predefined edition available only for a limited time!
- Vintage: Predefined edition resembling the old days of colors, options
- Package: 5 options starting with no trims up to the limited trimming
- Side wood panels: activate or no the side wood classic panels
- Bonnet: classic flat or with the hood scoop
- Bumpers: 5 different combinations! (Custom bumper required for winch; winch requires Platinum DLC)
- Cabin Extras: Bullhorn, sidesteps or both!
- Visor: Keep it clean or choose between a custom visor or a 3 set of cab lights
- Color presets: If you don't want to choose among the colors available, these presets will do the work for you! (Color selection for parts will not be reflected when presets active)
- Metals: Select the finishing metal type for the metal accents on your classic
- Interior colors: Variety of options to customize the interior color palette
- Mirrors: Stock, Wide
- Daylights: Activate or deactivate the front lights daylights
- Extra Lights: Choose between emergency beacons, spotlights, and different combinations!
- Pickup Bed Extras: Keep it clean or add a rollbar, even a topper! (top door openable with Open Cover)
- Exhausts: 4 options available
- Attachers: Gooseneck, rear hitch, and front plow mount (TLX2020 Plow) (All hidden when not in use)
- Wheels: Huge selection of tires/rims 50+ options including regular tires, offroad, mud and duals!
- Engines: 4.3L (480hp) or 5.7L with 795hp
Tested on game version 1.10.x