HDR Fix v1.5.2 by nIGhT-SoN for Ets2 1.32.x game version
It fixes the glow, saturation and orange tint of light of the default HDR.
New version 1.5.2:
- adjustments to color correction
- updated file tree
- small changes to saturation
- fixed some bugs when weather was changing
- updated for version 1.32 of the game
- Reduced bloom. I don't think it should be removed completely,
it would make the image darker and give it a feel of autumn - winter.
- Reduced saturation. Image is too colorful to look like real life.
- Reduced orange tint. In vanilla light tends too look too orange, feels like sunset or
sunrise even in mid day which shouldn't be the case.
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages.
External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites.
If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.