Author: Tacsi68 | Date: 6-10-2018, 14:56 | Views: 210 | Comments: 0
Category - ETS 2 other mods
Version - 1.32.x
Credits: - nIGhT-SoN
Description about HDR Fix v1.5.2 by nIGhT-SoN [1.32.x]:
HDR Fix v1.5.2 by nIGhT-SoN for Ets2 1.32.x game version
It fixes the glow, saturation and orange tint of light of the default HDR.
New version 1.5.2:
- adjustments to color correction
- updated file tree
- small changes to saturation
- fixed some bugs when weather was changing
- updated for version 1.32 of the game
- Reduced bloom. I don't think it should be removed completely,
it would make the image darker and give it a feel of autumn - winter.
- Reduced saturation. Image is too colorful to look like real life.
- Reduced orange tint. In vanilla light tends too look too orange, feels like sunset or
sunrise even in mid day which shouldn't be the case.