HDR Fix v1.5.3 for Ats by nIGhT-SoN
Author: Tacsi68 | Date: 5-11-2018, 17:57 | Views: 314 | Comments: 0
Category - ATS Other Mods
Version Game - 1.32.x
Credits: - nIGhT-SoN
Description about « HDR Fix v1.5.3 for Ats by nIGhT-SoN: »
HDR Fix v1.5.3 for American Truck Simulator game.
This mod fixes the glow, saturation and orange tint of light of the default HDR.
New version 1.5.3:
- removed color correction from base mod
- added color correction and some other enhancements through ReShade
(now it's optional, check readme inside the archive on how to install)
- Changes to color correction
- Compatible with v1.32 of the game
- Reduced bloom. I don't think it should be removed completely,
it would make the image darker and give it a feel of autumn - winter.
- Reduced saturation. Image is too colorful to look like real life.
- Reduced orange tint. In vanilla light tends too look too orange, feels like sunset
or sunrise even in mid day which shouldn't be the case.
Note: I know there are a lot of mods like this one, but for me those were too drastic with the change.
I've made one on my own taste and maybe there is someone out there like me.
Tested in 1.32.x game version.