Place HomeInvasion.dll and HomeInvasion.xml into your "scripts" folder. You will need the latest versions of Script Hook V and .NET Script Hook and NativeUI.
This mod lets you rob various houses and apartments like in GTA SA and GTA IV. You can invade homes anyway you want, loud or silent. Be careful though, some house residents love the 2nd Amendment and will use it against you. Houses that can be robbed will be marked on your map. I will add more house entries and different types of houses in future updates, you can add more house entries in the .XML file or wait for next version which will add modding tools which easily allow you to do the same thing. Here are the house types:
0 - Small Apt
1 - Lowend House
2- Beach Apt
3 - Midrange House
4 - Hotel Room
5 - Mansion
More house types and house entries will be added in future updates like I said, this mod took me a long time to make because I had to script the pedestrians alert AI manually, make them work in the interiors, etc.
- Initial Release
- Fixed many bugs such as loading, crashing, stuff not appearing, etc
- Added new feature where NPCs can call 911 and police will show up in the house.
- Fixed an issue where some entry/exit markers didn't show up
- Fixed an issue where some cash pickups didn't spawn or show up properly
- Fixed an issue where the home invasion scene wasn't disposed properly
- Major performance fixes
- Added a random chance 2 officers will arrive at the home invasion scene instead of 1
- Cops will say something when arriving at the scene
- Players will not get a wanted level when leaving the home undetected by any pedestrians.
- Players will be detected by home pedestrians if they run inside
- Pedestrians who detect the player in the home will say something about it
Changes in v1.3:
- Fixed an issue where different regional settings could cause an error in reading/parsing the XML file, since the standard is to use commas in certain regions (Europe), therefore causing the script to not work at all
Share / Download mod «Home Invasion Mod v1.3 for GTA 5»
Download Links – Policy & Disclaimer
This document refers to links to third-party content/website, from both our website(s) and our official Social Media pages. External links are selected and reviewed when a page/post is published. However, we are not responsible for the content of external websites. If you would like us to remove a link to your website from NHS Choices, please Contact us (Admin) Note that unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.