Author: Zagruzka | Date: 5-11-2019, 22:04 | Views: 174 | Comments: 0 |
SCS Software has released the official Update 1.36 for ATS | American Truck Simulator game.
You saw what's coming (that's right - Utah is almost here!) and you know what needs to come before - American Truck Simulator Update 1.36 is here!
And before we get to the details, we'd like to thank every single one of you for all your help - with your bug reports, opinions and general feedback during the Public Beta. While the changelog isn't as big as the previous one, the system changes are huge and the impacts unpredictable in some parts of our game so your help was vital in catching all the major issues.
The most important change is the upgrade to DirectX 11, which allows us to drop DirectX 9 completely and the limitations it presented. Public Beta feedback shows that most of our players have enjoyed a nice FPS increase. Since our game's minimum requirements for Windows already support DX11, we do hope you'll all enjoy the improved performance.
Besides that, you'll get three new trailers, some map improvements and rebuilds, plus a nice number of new features, including a long-requested feature for drivers, trucks and trailers to be visible on the manager map!
For those wishing to see a more detailed changelog, please read the Public Beta article, or check out our changelog video!
To enjoy Update 1.36, make sure to OPT OUT of beta branches and your game will be automatically updated on Steam.
Some mods, however, may not have been updated yet - this update can effectively break them; remember that you can always stay on 1.35 or an even older branch. Follow these instructions to access and select them: Steam client → LIBRARY → right-click on American Truck Simulator → Properties → Betas tab → select the version you want.
Also, check our modding wiki to get details pertaining to mods for the game.
Changelog ATS Update 1.36.x:
- Santa Cruz (CA) revamped
- Flagstaff (AZ) revamped
- California speed limit improvements
- Oregon and New Mexico speed limit and general sign improvements
- New Special Transport routes (Utah DLC)
- Grain hopper trailer (ownable)
- Bulk feed trailer (ownable)
- Frac-tank trailer
- Avoid pins for GPS navigation
- New AI vehicles + all police paint jobs corrected
- Drivers / Trucks / Trailer visible on manager map
- DirectX 11 full support (DirectX 9 removed)
- Chinese and other non-Latin character input (IME)
- Anti-aliasing improvements (SMAA, electric-wires)
- New loading screens
- Sun profile changes (HDR)
- License plate changes for AI (data-driven types, background texture data)
- Dashboard display UI elements (digital gauges, fuel consumption bar)
- Map editor history (undo/redo)
- Continuous selection of nodes